Virginia Divorce

When it's time to move on, our firm can help you in obtaining a quick, simple and affordable divorce.

    We handle uncontested divorces only. It means that:
  • Both Parties agree to be divorced, or;
  • The Party who will be divorced from, is missing or with unknown whereabouts or out of state;
  • The couple should have been separated for more than one year, or;
  • May have only 6 months of separation if they agree to sign a written Separation Agreement and they don't have children who are still below 18 years of age;
  • The person bringing the divorce suit has been a resident of Virginia for at least six months

If the above circumstances apply to your situation, we can file the divorce case for you.

Call our office at (703) 578-3556 for more details.

Contact CGA Immigration

(703) 578-3556

3705 S. George Mason Dr, Suite C-8S Falls Churce, VA 22041

The result of immigration petitions, work permit applications and naturalization applications vary for each situation or set of facts. The law firm does not guarantee or predict the same outcome of cases or matters handled by the attorneys.